Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Our Growing Girl

- loves to count things, constantly says “I’m counting!”. Can count up to 11 and sometimes higher.
- loves skateboards because of Curious George. Says "skateboard" any time she sees a board with wheels and tries to ride it.
- big fan of trick or treating because it means candy
- let Ga put her to bed and she went in her crib without complaint and didn’t make a peep! (10/21)
- Ga taught her to say “go Giants!” (10/21)
- emphasizes her k’s, it’s “milkkkk”, “bikkkke”, “pickkkk”
- loves dress up, wearing a tutu, jewelry, shoes or her princess dresses. Loves carrying a small purse or her turtle bag all the time.
- I sneezed and she said “bless you mommy”. Melted my heart! (10/22)
-she heard the Elmo’s World theme song and ran into the living room saying “I coming Elmo! I coming!”. (10/23)
- started a 4 week mommy and me preschool (10/26). Listens pretty well when it's time to line up or sit down for a story. Helps that her older friend Charlotte is there to show her the ropes.
- says “let me see” after I take a picture of her
- if we say "what a mess!" she'll say "I clean it!" and run to get one of her towels in her play kitchen
- points out every triangle she sees and says “triangle!”
- getting better at her abc’s, can almost say them all the way through without help. Watches a video on the iPad that goes “a is for apple, app app apple”
- loves to get on our bed and say “I sleeping” and tells me to leave the room
- when I put her to bed and leave the room, she says “hey!” and I have to blow her a kiss
 - tells me “no singing!” when I sing to music in the car
- plugs her ears all the time and thinks it’s hilarious
- wants to use chopsticks when we get them with take out, but just stabs the food with them
- loves to fake burp, laughs every time she does it
- if we want her to eat something we tell her, “you won’t like it” and then she’ll take a bite and say “I like it!”
- getting better at riding her bike, goes backwards most of the time but can also go forward now
- favorite foods: trail mix but really just eats the m&m’s, yogurt, fruit snacks, chicken teriyaki, hot dogs and candy (we had to tell her the Halloween candy was gone)
- favorite words/sayings: oookaaay!, eat dinner get candy!, scuse me, clean it up, come and get you, wet one (when she gives daddy a kiss goodnight)
- favorite book: Brown Bear (reads it with me), 10 Little Rubber Ducks
- favorite TV show/movie: Curious George, Cinderella, Pixar shorts, Pingu
- favorite songs: Mother Knows Best (Tangled), Hot Dog!, Ho Hey by the Lumineers, sings along to the theme song to Curious George
At a Princess birthday party


She loved her princess cup.




With her MOMS club buddies.
e went trick or treating at a senior center

A baby walker is a perfect place to eat.


Crazy woman at gymnastics!










At Pretend City with her friends.



She loves to help me vacuum.


She LOVED the rides at the pumpkin patch!
 We even got Daddy to go on one!



Her favorite part of preschool, snack time.

Showing her chopstick skills.


"I sleeping!"

Storytime at the library



Brushing a goat at the OC Zoo.

For her friend Charlotte's birthday, we went to Build a Bear and Jos got her first one, a puppy she named "Ruff Ruff".







Preschool storytime


1 comment:

  1. wow she is getting so big!!!
    the elmo thing is hilarious and i like your strategy to get her to eat things! we'll have to try that at some point!
    hope there's a way to see you all again sooner than later...hoping for a miracle! lol.

    ReplyDelete