Monday, May 18, 2015

More San Jose Fun

John headed home the day after Easter to go back to work but me and the kids stayed another week. I told my mom I'd help go through my boxes in the garage before her move and we fit in some fun too, including the kids' first trip the Monterey Bay Aquarium!

The kids made Ga happy by wearing their Giants gear for Opening Day ;)

Cheering on coach Uncle B!

Playing with bubbles outside


Jack loved sitting in this desk.

My mom's friend had free passes for us to use at Monterey Bay Aquarium so we decided to go there one day since the kids had never been.


Jack wasn't too sure what to think about it at first.



But then he got really into it and loved standing next to the tanks.

He made friends with a woman and was telling her all about the fish, in Jack talk ;)




My little chicks in an egg!





She grabbed my camera and said she wanted to take pictures.

 


When going through my boxes, I found my old skirt from high school that I, of course, made Jos try on.

Flying back home after a fun week!


No comments:

Post a Comment