Monday, July 6, 2015

Our Spy Turns 5!

I think I say this with every party I plan but the spy theme for Joslyn's 5th birthday party might be my favorite theme yet! It was so much fun to plan and the kids had a blast!  I got really into planning all the little details and games to go with the theme.  I'm so glad that Joslyn agreed to the theme my friend Carm and I came up with a year ago ;)  Her only requirement was the colors had to be pink and black, not red and black like I originally planned. But I think her choice of color scheme made the party even more unique! She had a great time with her friends at the party. I still can't believe our girl is 5!



Another amazing cake by Ga!
 

These were fun to make, and delicious!





All spies had to check in first.

Every spy needs a spy kit.

This was inside the bag.


Each spy picked a code name.


And got finger printed.

Then they had to go through the laser maze to enter the party. The kids LOVED this.  They did it over and over again and moved the streamers because they thought it was too easy ;)

Photo booth set up!





 





I set up a little training area for our little spies ;)



The little spies also got to dig for buried duckie spies.


The kids loved the "diffuse the bomb" game. They had to pop the balloons (or bombs) to get the prize inside.

They popped the balloons so fast!



Then it was time for "pass the bomb". I did another version of this game for her party last year and it was a hit again! They played three rounds and the winner got a piece of the bomb, mini M&M containers :)


Then it was time to follow the picture clues to find the stolen jewels!

The kids figured out the clues way faster than I thought they would! I underestimated their spy abilities!  Poor Ava got caught up in the clue hunting.


The last clue was the combination to the briefcase that held the stolen jewels.






"Evidence Collection Bag" to hold pinata candy.

The birthday girl ready to hit the pinata!

Jack took a few swings too!

Time to blow out her candles!








 
The day ended with presents! She got the Elsa Infinity character she really wanted and a lot of Shopkins!


No comments:

Post a Comment