All three kindergarten classes got together to put on a little show to celebrate fall. Jos sang the songs around the house for weeks before the performance but whenever I would ask her what she was singing, she said, "I can't tell you! It's a surprise!" What we noticed while watching her was that she really got into the performance. She was making all these faces based on what she was singing and doing the hand motions. I think we have a bit of an actress on our hands! She would probably really enjoy doing children's theater.
All three kindergarten classes! The teachers are amazing for getting this many 5/6 year olds to remember all these songs and stay in one place!
She was a mouse in one of the songs. She's on the far right :)
Showing us how she can go across the monkey bars.
With some of her friends from class.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment