Monday, December 14, 2015

Giving Thanks

I'm thankful that we got to spend Thanksgiving at home, with the people we love.  I only took a few pictures because I was enjoying the day with my family...and cooking! It was nice to have our table filled with family. My favorite moments of the day were Jos's impromptu demonstration of her "whip and nae nae" dance (when she officially became cooler than me) and hanging out at the end of the day, once the kids went to bed, with my brothers, Malia, mom and John, just talking and laughing. I have so much to be thankful for in my life!

We went over to Ga's house for brunch in the morning.  The kids love playing my grandpa's keyboard.  

Jack had fun in Ga's end table, lol.  


We had dinner at our house later.  I love having an excuse to set a pretty table and use our wedding china!



We were worried for a minute that Jos would become a vegetarian when she asked us if the turkey we were eating was the same as the cute turkey drawing on her place setting.  She had many questions and even asked how they are killed. John explained they are whined to death by a 5 year old.  I said they are killed nicely.  We are not prepared for these questions lol! 

Uncle B gave rides in the laundry basket.


We were sitting around that night and I got a message from Jos's teacher on Dojo with these pictures. I showed them to Malia and it turns out that she went to school with her, small world!


No comments:

Post a Comment