Yet another Dr.'s appointment. I should add up how much I've spent on parking at that office but I'm sure I would hate seeing that number. The only thing to mention is I'm now up to 147lbs (25lbs total)....so I gained 4lbs in 2 weeks. My Dr. is not happy with me again. She said I have a little over 2 months left and I need to take it easy and not give her anything to worry about. I did go a little crazy this weekend with the green onion dip and chips, macaroni salad and coconut cupcakes but I'll do my best to cut back a little. But if she thinks I'm giving up my In N Out on Fridays, she's crazy. She's also going to schedule another ultrasound so we get to see Baby Z again! I can't believe we have only 10 weeks left until we meet him/her! I'm now having appointments every 2 weeks instead of every 4 weeks...we're getting close!
Other News:
- I interviewed a pediatrician last week. I really liked her and she's literally in walking distance from our house. There are two other Dr.'s in the practice and someone is always on call for an emergency. She's also open to discussing an alternative vaccination schedule, which was my main concern when choosing a pediatrician. I have one more interview set up at the end of the month but his office is in Beverly Hills and I would rather has a pediatrician close to our house since it seems like you're always in the Dr.'s office that first year.
- We start our childbirth classes on Saturday, which are at my delivery hospital. John and I are not happy about waking up early since they start at 9am but I'm sure we'll learn some things. And maybe we'll meet some nice people. I need more Mommy friends in the area. We also have a tour of the hospital on Sunday. It's baby weekend!
- After our childbirth class on Saturday, we're going to go furniture shopping to hopefully decide on, and buy, a rocker/recliner for the nursery. I want to check out one baby store near the hospital and if I don't find anything I like there, we'll go to Ashley furniture and buy the brown leather one I saw before. We have a coupon for $100 off a purchase of $499 or more so we might buy a sofa couch too if John finds one he likes.
- Baby Z has been moving non-stop the last few days! It's like an alien trying to escape my stomach.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment