Thursday, December 16, 2010

Joslyn at 5 Months

- started rice cereal (11/13). Not so sure about it at first but liked it more when I thickened it up a bit. Gets frustrated when I don't give it to her fast enough.
- shot only visit- Pc and HIB. Only cried for 2 seconds and smiled at the nurse after. No reactions.
- thinks 4am is a great time to talk to us, and loudly! A couple nights I tried bringing her to bed with us because she would not go to sleep and all she wanted to do was talk.
- starting saying "da da da". John is claiming she knows exactly what she's saying because she says it when he enters the room. Maybe I'll give him this one even though I know it's too early for her to comprehend what she's saying. Our daughter is smart but not that smart.
- love when I make her laugh. She has the cutest laugh!
- wearing 3-6 months
- loves sweet potatoes
- laughs when John does raspberries on her belly
- rolled over from back to stomach (11/25) and won't stop doing it. When I lay her on her back, she rolls over right away. Can't leave her on the play mat unattended anymore.
- loves her Jumperoo
- loves grabbing her feet and the side of her legs when I'm changing her diaper. This is a problem when it's a poopy diaper because she gets her hand in it. I can tell this is a sign of fun things to come.
- even though we put her in a swaddle blanket to sleep, she manages to scoot herself up to the top of the crib. Or sometimes she scoots down.
- loves pears...really just loves eating period
- went to see Santa for the first time (12/3), didn't cry
- didn't cry at all during her baptism (12/4)
- loves eating the paper while opening gifts
- maybe our daughter is a genius. She said "da da" when John went to get her out of her Jumperoo
- still having trouble getting her to go to bed at a normal time on the weekends
- grabbed Abby's ear for the first time and Abby was a good dog and let her. She's starting to be more aware of Abby and looks at her when she walks by.
- can sit up by herself for a few seconds but then tumbles forward or backward. But she really wants to sit up. She hates when we lie her back while holding her or in the bath. And she pulls herself up when I get her out of the car seat.

5 months!
Grandma Sue reading to her about the Giants...sorry little girl.
1st taste of cereal
Playing with Grandma Sue
I put this picture in our Thanksgiving cards

1st taste of sweet potatoes
Showing how she can roll over
Fascinated with her Jumperoo
Playing with Tiger

Watching the Grinch
Loves the Grinch just like Mommy :-)
Grandma Rita reading to her
Uncle Darin reading her A Charlie Brown Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment