We had Joslyn baptized on Saturday at the same church we were married over 4 years ago. It was a beautiful day surrounded by people that love and care about her. We decided to go with a private baptism and I'm so glad we did. It was an intimate ceremony all about her. I loved that she was the only baby being baptized that day and the focus was all on her, just as it should be. The baptism took place in a small alcove on the side of the church and it was amazing to have our family and friends surround us as our daughter was welcomed into the church.
Getting her dressed...."Mom, I'm not so sure about this big dress".

Our beautiful baby girl!

I heart my family!

With her godparents, Uncle Brian and my BFF Lisa, aka Auntie Lisa :-)

Not one cry...my girl loves water!

She didn't mind the oil either.


And she was mesmerized by the candle

Blessing of the parents....Joslyn was busy eating her dress.

I love this church!

With Grandpa and Grandma Z

With Uncle Brian, Grandma Sue and Uncle Darin

The group

With her great grandparents

The beautiful baptismal cloth from Auntie Lisa
We had a little party at our house afterwards. Cake and cupcakes made by Grandma Sue!

Her gifts
Beautiful cross from Uncle Brian and a special handmade bracelet from Auntie Lisa

The adorable onesie from Auntie Lisa, which she wore for 2 seconds because she peed on it while taking a nap, lol.

I love this picture with her Daddy.


Showing Uncle Brian her Jumperoo

With Nenna, my godmother

With great grandma

Posing with her cake

I did a little photo shoot with her the next day. LOVE this one!

She loved playing with her dress.
Absolutely beautiful! What a special day :)
ReplyDelete