Friday, January 14, 2011

Reading Rainbow

I just bought my friend's Nook and I'm loving it! It's light, the perfect size for my purse, I can read while pumping and I love that I can order a book and it's instantly on my Nook! I already have 4 books waiting for me when I finish Very Valentine. And Carm challenged me to at least read 20 books this year so I'm changing my goal to 20. I never back down from a challenge :-) I really do love reading and I need to get better at taking some time for me. I need to let the things on my to do list go for an hour and sit down to read. It's hard for me to sit still when there are things to get done but I need to do it to keep me sane.

1. Weddings Can Be Murder by Christie Craig (my first NOOKbook!)

Currently Reading:
2. Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani

3. Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth, M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment