Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love Day

In my world, holidays are a time to add a little extra joy to our home.  Joslyn and I completed a few projects to make that happen. I made a felt heart garland for our mantel.


Jos decorated a fun heart garland that Ga got her to add a little Valentine Day fun to her playroom.


This was also the 1st year that she gave valentines to her friends. I had plans to make cute DIY valentines that I found on Pinterest but Jos found a pack of Pixar movie valentines and she refused to leave the store without them.

We had a party for the MOMS club so I made Jos a mailbox to hold all her valentines.

We also started a new tradition of 14 days of love.  She got a small treat or toy every day until Valentine's Day. I also made felt hearts for her chair cover.

We started the valentine fun a little early with a doll tea party at Pottery Barn Kids.  Her friend Charlotte was there too :)


They made wands.

And then marched around the store.  LOVE her smile in this picture!

With her BFF Charlotte.

Jos also made a valentine for Daddy.

On Valentine's Day, Jos got to open her gift from Ga...a Belle doll!

And her gift from mommy and daddy, a Cinderella LEGO set. It was a hit.


Then we went to a fun party with our MOMS club friends.  I set up a little "photo booth" for the kids.


She was on a sugar high and didn't stop moving long enough for me to get a decent picture.

We ended the day with a family dinner and flowers for me from John.  


I spent the day with the two people I love most in the world, the perfect Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment