Sunday, February 10, 2013

Our Growing Girl

- wants to know “where we going?” as soon as she wakes up. She always wants to be on the go!
- declared “I gorgeous!” when we were getting ready to leave the house. She had just put on princess lip gloss. (1/10)
- “oh Russell! You okay Russell?” (1/29 while watching UP)
- spins around and lifts up her leg and says “I a ballerina!”
- when we go to a store, she grabs things and says “oh this pretty. I like this.” My little shopper already. - says “I princess!” when I put a dress or skirt on her
- loves coins, asks for them every time we pass water
- said “I not ready” when I asked her if she wants to go on the potty like a big girl
- was finally tall enough to ride the Gadget Coaster at Disneyland, loved it! Said “I big enough!” when I told her she could go on it.
 - loves to clean. Grabs her kitchen towel or dustpan and broom, cleans up whatever she has spilled and says “I clean all the mess!”.
 - had her 1st dance class! (2/6) She followed her friends Sydney and Cami into the dance room and didn’t look back at me or come to get me after 5 minutes. She danced in that room, with a smile on her face the entire class and said she wanted to come back next week.
- call her Dr. Dolittle because she loves animals.  Goes to her friends houses and plays with their dogs, loved petting and feeding the chickens at the farm and loves Uncle D's duck Holden.  Has no fear of animals, not even worms!
- favorite words/sayings: “I need it!”, “hello captain!” (took me awhile to figure out this was from Caillou), “my do it myself”
- favorite book: Any Curious George or Clifford book
- favorite foods: carbonara pasta, tacos, hot dogs, fruit snacks, chicken taquitos
- favorite TV show/movie: Curious George, Sofia the First, Princess and the Frog
- favorite songs: “I can fly” from Peter Pan, theme song of Word World, makes up her own songs
















We went to check out the OC Great Park farm with our MOMS Club.


Holding her 1st worm!
 Petting a chicken.





We went to a Valentine's Day doll tea party at Pottery Barn Kids.

With her BFF Charlotte :)

















At a Super Bowl party with her friend Juliana.

She loves Abby so much.

Special hot chocolate treat on a cold and rainy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment