The big thing is her adjusting to her soon-to-be role of big sister. She is constantly touching my belly or putting stickers on it and saying "these are for the baby". It's the sweetest thing ever. Last week, we were in the car and she said "I'm SOOOO excited about the baby!" I'm glad she's excited and I'm hoping the excitement doesn't fade when the baby gets here ;) We ask her often if she thinks it's going to be a boy or girl and she changes her mind daily. I think either boy or girl she will be an awesome big sister! I can't wait to see them form that sibling bond.
One other new development this month is that she keeps waking up around 6:30am every morning and wants to come in our bed and watch YouTube videos on my phone. I feel like she's waking up early just to do that so I think I'm going to buy her one of those ok to wake clocks that will turn green when she can get out of bed. Might as well put it into action now before the baby comes!
Helping Ga make her Boo costume!
She will play LEGOs for hours.
Hanging out at the pool with her friend Juliana.
Our MOMS Club went on a tour of Albertsons.
We started going to the Lake Forest mommy and me preschool classes again. Showing off her Bug's Life mobile.
Flying high with daddy in the pool.
She's always dancing in the grocery store aisles.
A day at Disneyland for Ga's birthday!
Ga started a pin collection for her and she made her 1st trade.
I got a table to put her dollhouse on and she is constantly playing with it now and creating her own little world. I love listening to her use her imagination.
Relaxing with her friend Viv.
Monday, October 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment