Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What Will Baby JZ 2.0 Be?!

Ever since I first saw the idea for a reveal party on Pinterest, I knew I wanted to have one for our 2nd baby.  It was a great way to celebrate the newest addition to our family with our friends without having a full blown shower and a really fun way to announce what we were having. Normally, the parents don't know the sex of the baby when they reveal it at the party but there was no way I could have the results in my hands and not peek!  So I decided John and I would be the only ones that knew the results for the 11 days before the party. It was kind of fun to have this secret that only we knew and it made me even more excited to have our party and reveal our news!  This Sunday we had our reveal party and it was so much fun! I loved planning all the little details and the confetti reveal at the end was really exciting!





All the guests were asked to cast their vote and then grab a button for their team.




Jos helped me make all the marshmallow rattles.




A game for the kids to play.


4 people from Team Blue and 4 from Team Pink competed in a bottle drinking relay race. Jos switched to Team Blue so she could compete.


Team Blue won!

Team Pink gave it a good fight.

Then it was time for the big reveal...IT'S A BOY!!!!




My mom thought it was a girl but she was happy it was a boy since she knew that's what we wanted.

Jos didn't really know what was going on. We explained to her later that she's going to have a brother.



Favors for the guests.

One of each! We are thrilled!!! Can't wait to meet baby Jack in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment