Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas at Disneyland!

I love Disneyland every day of the week but it's even more magical during Christmas!  I love taking Joslyn there to see all the holiday decorations, go on the holiday version of It's a Small World, visit Santa (the BEST Santa!), see all the characters in their holiday outfits, see the Christmas Fantasy Parade (my favorite!) and this time we got to see a special World of Color: Winter Dreams!  We met up with Uncle Eddie when the park opened to enjoy all the holiday fun that Disneyland has to offer and didn't leave until closing!

There were having a special showing of World of Color: Winter Dreams for passholders so we got there early to get our fast passes, and our Frozen ornaments!

Ready to ride Midway Mania!


Jos loves bands so we made sure to catch the Disneyland band's performance in front of the castle.

All of our favorite characters were there to dance with the band!




Then we headed to the Jingle Jangle Jamboree to visit Santa!



Doing her best to look like she deserves to be on the nice list :)

I love all the characters dressed up in holiday outfits!  Jos wanted to take a picture with Pluto.

I can take or leave It's a Small World but I love it when it's all decorated for Christmas!







I had to buy this cute Mickey popcorn bucket :)

We were trying to find Jasmine a the princess area in Fantasy Faire but she was nowhere to be found.  But Jos was happy to take pictures with the princesses that were there.

I don't know why she is doing this cheesy smile lately.


We ran into Flynn too.


We headed back to the Jingle Jangle Jamboree to munch on popcorn and watch Billy Hill and the Hillbillies perform.



And she had to take a picture with Goofy too.

 She loves the merry go round!

We grabbed dinner and sat down on Main Street to wait for the parade to start!





I love the marching soldiers!










After the parade, we headed over to California Adventure to see World of Color: Winter Dreams!  It was an incredible show and I'm so glad we were able to see it!  Perfect end to a merry day at Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment