Monday, February 10, 2014

Our Growing Girl

Jos continues to love school and I feel like she's already improving so much on identifying letters and numbers and being able to tell us what letter a word starts with.  She never had much interest in letters before (she's a numbers girl like her Ga!) so I'm glad that school has made her more interested in it.  We're still working on writing her name but she traces it the night before every school day for her share bag. It's fun to see the crafts she brings home and hear about her day. Although she often responds with "had a snack" when I ask her what she did that day :)

Having fun outside with daddy.

This girl loves the mall.


We took another crack at the dentist (last time didn't go well) and she did awesome! She even sat still for x-rays.  And no cavities!

Ice cream date with mommy.

The weather has been really warm here so we took advantage and spent an afternoon at the beach!

Making pizza with daddy.


Goofing off with her friend Viv.

Disneyland fun with Ga!


She still loves playing Mario with daddy.

We finally got to take a picture with Daisy!

Her dance teacher made me come inside class because Jos was singing and dancing to the song Let It Go from Frozen.

Jos rarely naps these days so when I had to go in and wake her up to go to a play date, she was not to happy with me.

I was taking a belly picture of me and Jos said "now take one of my belly!".

Having fun at a birthday party!



She bought a gift for her baby brother :)


Two of her crafts from school.

She had to line up the markers by color.


She went on a hike with daddy while I relaxed at the spa.

Swinging with Uncle D.


Her friend Juliana came over for a play date and they made coffee filter hearts and decorated cupcakes.

She's excited to meet her brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment