Friday, January 10, 2014

Our Growing Girl

BIG news of the month....our baby started preschool!! She's going 2 days a week for 3 hours a day at a preschool down the street from us.  We were a little worried how she would do that first day because when we would talk about it she would say "I want you to come with me" but she was so excited that morning and couldn't wait to go.  She walked right in when we got there and started playing. I had to go up to her to say goodbye.  My independent girl!  I think we made the right decision sending her.  I do my best to teach her at home but I feel like she'll get a different experience at school that I can't give her.  I look forward to hearing about her day when I pick her up and I know she will learn so much.


She still loves playing Mario.

Go 49ers!


She got a Toys R Us gift card for Christmas and even though she got 4 Play-Doh sets for Christmas, she decided to buy another set with the gift card.

Test driving a new car ;)

On New Year's Eve we made s'mores....

And had a sparkling grape juice toast!

Practicing being a big sister. She got him dressed.

And then put him to bed.

She's getting good at riding the bigger bike.

Having fun at the swap meet with her friend Charlotte.


To celebrate her 1st day at school, we went to Disneyland!

Trying out the new stroller for her and Jack.

Working on her share bag for school.  Every day she can bring in an item from home to share during circle time.  We talk about the letter the item starts with and I draw dotted lines of the first letter on a bag and she traces them.

No surprise she wanted to bring Mario.

On the 2nd day of school, she went straight to the computer. I'm glad she's finally learning how to use a mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment