Saturday, April 12, 2014

Our Growing Girl

Man is this little girl challenging us lately. Her favorite word is no and she screams at the top of her lungs if she doesn't get her way.  No matter how much we threaten time out or to take things away, she refuses to listen or do things we ask.  It's a daily struggle and we keep trying to stay consistent but she is making it very difficult.  My friends keep telling me 3 is the worst and it will get better at 4 and I really do hope that is true.  2 was nothing compared to 3! I've had to deal with way more tantrums than I ever did when she was 2.  She does balance out the "I'm going to pull my hair out!" moments with making us laugh and being oh so very sweet to her little brother.  She also loves to "help" by bringing things to me, like burp cloths or a bib.  I know that acting out is her way of getting attention right now and I keep trying to remind myself of that and hope that it gets better.

Wearing her baby

She loves laying on the play mat with Jack.

Uncle B came to visit

Stopping to smell the flowers

Ready for her St. Patrick's Day party at school

My friend Danielle made her an Ana cape!


Her drawings are starting to look like more than just scribbles.  She said this was George and the Man with the Yellow Hat.


Daddy taught her about referencing material when drawing so she got out her George book to learn how to draw him.



We went to a free trial class at a new swim place and Jos loved it!



She is very competitive at Candy Land.




Her school buddies, Vivienne and Presley.




For the 1st time, she asked me to paint her toes when I was painting mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment