Friday, June 20, 2014

Our Growing Girl

....and then she turned 4.  I can't believe it.  I feel like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital.  Every thing she does is followed by "because I'm 4 now".

"Mommy, I opened it all by myself because I'm 4 now."

"Mommy, I reached it because I'm 4 now."

It makes me laugh every time she says it.  So here is what my girl was up to in her last month of being 3!

She spent a lot of time looking at her brother.


And holding him.

And kissing him.

We went to a party and she sat down and asked for this face painting.

Daddy took her to fly a kite.

We went to the beach.

And then she passed out on the couch when we got home.

We went to the Descanso Gardens with Auntie Lisa and Vinnie!



She jumped at gymnastics.

We went bowling.


She had basketball week at sports class.


Me: Why do they need the umbrella?
Jos: They're at the beach...PRETEND!
 

She picked out a bike for her birthday. She skipped the princess ones and went for the "fast one!".

We went to see the Hortense Miller Garden.




She supervised while Daddy put together her bike.


And then we took it to the park to try it out!


She finished up her sports class.

And got a cool trading card!


She helped me make marshmallow pops for her party.

Spying on her cake made by Ga!

We had a party to celebrate our amazing, beautiful 4 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment