Jack hung out with the other little brothers, and wasn't happy about sitting on the sidelines.
My pumpkins in the pumpkin patch!
Since we started the family costumes 2 years ago, I feel the need to top myself every year. This year was no different and I had the idea for our costumes pretty much right after last Halloween. When we found out that we were having a boy, the idea was settled. We would be a family of Mario characters, Luigi, Mario, Princess Peach and Toad. My mom usually makes Jos's costume but after finding a good deal on a Princess Peach costume, it didn't make sense for her to make one. Luigi and Mario were easy to put together with a few props bought off Amazon, t-shirts and overalls so I only had to make Jack's Toad costume. It was probably the easiest family costumes to date but my favorite. We debuted our costumes at the MOMS Club Halloween party.
Toad and Princess Peach!


The whole family
Jack was completely fascinated by the mustache.
GaGa even joined in on the fun and I made a felt star to pin to her shirt.
All the kids!
Jack kept grabbing my hat.
Doing some Halloween crafts at the party.
We went to the pumpkin patch one more time with GaGa.
My girl is getting big!
Jos let her friend Jefferson drive.
I had to take the annual picture in the pile of pumpkins. Jack's 1st!
Jack isn't too sure that his sister can hold him.
Jos convinced GaGa to go on the tubs of fun!

I had a little adult Halloween fun at our MOMS night out.
I embraced my inner Trekkie ;)
I couldn't resist grabbing this hat for my little Jack-o-lantern ;)
Jos had a Halloween party at school.
They got to trick or treating in the club offices.
And decorate cookies.
We went to Blizzard's trick or treat.
We ventured to the other buildings besides John's this year and Jos ended up with a bag full of candy!
And a couple cool toys.
Jack hung out with David.
Jos wanted to design all the pumpkins this year and we let her have at it.
John carved out her designs but I saved one pumpkin to carve a Mario.
Our finished pumpkins! Next year, Jos is designing them again. It was so much faster and fun to see what she came up with!
Ga came for Halloween weekend and we went to Disneyland on Halloween to see the decorations before they came down.
Love going on roller coasters with my girl!
Our friends invited us over to their house for dinner and trick or treating. All the kids were excited to get candy!

We spent an hour and a half walking through the neighborhood. It was too much Halloween fun for Jack.
But Jos ended up with a bag full of treats, including a jumbo Hershey bar and a full size Milky Way!
I think she had a good Halloween :)

















































No comments:
Post a Comment