Friday, January 9, 2015

Joslyn's Holiday Performance

Joslyn's preschool had their first ever holiday singing performance. In the weeks leading up to it, I would hear her singing funny songs in the backseat of the car or in her room and she would stop as soon as she noticed I was listening.  I couldn't wait to see what they had been working so hard on and it was pretty much the most adorable thing you ever saw.  Both classes walked out with red dots on their noses and reindeer antlers on their heads and a huge smile appeared on my face. THESE are the moments that I live for.  These little tiny moments that make the hard moments as a parent worth it.  Our girl stood up there smiling and waving at us and I thought about all of the other moments we will have like this in her school years, and in Jack's too.  I look forward to all of it!

Waiting for the show to start!

Singing her little heart out!




Singing Rudolph :)


With her friend Viv!

No comments:

Post a Comment