Monday, February 9, 2015

Jack at 10 Months

- he’s a biter! Bites my leg and shoulder and sometimes my face!
- slams his head into the sliding glass door on purpose, crazy kid! Also hits his head with his fist sometimes while I’m nursing him.
- does the splits when he’s trying to get down from a standing position
- moved to the second set of rise snaps on his diapers
- cruising along anything with height, the bookshelf, the couch, the baby gate.
- can pull up on the bookshelf so now he’s taking the heavy books off the top shelf. I rearranged it so the heavy books are on the bottom and the baby board books on top.
- if the glass slider is open, he’ll stick his head out against the screen door and look for Abby while saying “dah”.
- carries his little ring toy in his mouth when he crawls
- moved him into the convertible car seat. Bye bye baby bucket!
- dances to music
- loves watch Sesame Street and Clifford
- claps with his hands open now, used to do it with fists
- loves toast. He would eat it for every meal if I let him.
- finally started crawling on his knees but will only do it for a little bit and then plops down on his stomach again to the do the army crawl. I think it’s because he goes faster crawling that way.
- lifts his hand up to wave
- sleep has been ROUGH lately. I’m hoping it’s just teeth coming in and it will pass. He will wake up to eat and stay up for 2-3 hours.
- moves his fingers up and down his mouth to make a noise. Grandpa Z taught him that on Facetime. -figured out how to open the slider. I went to the bathroom and came back to find him outside, with Abby standing guard next to him. Little escape artist!
- grabs the spoon while I'm feeding him. Wants to feed himself.
- wearing 12 month clothes


He does not want to stay still for his monthly pictures.


My little bookworm ;)















1st time on Dumbo!









Checking out a cute new bookstore.





His wave :)


No comments:

Post a Comment