I took some pictures of the kids for a Valentine's Day card. Abby wanted to join in.
I got a couple sweet ones....
But most looked like this. I torture my poor kids with my camera!
Joslyn wrote her name all by herself on her class valentines.
Thank you Pinterest for another great valentine idea! And Target for the bubbles :)
I found these pencils in the dollar aisle at Target and taped a tag on top for her to give out at our MOMS Club party.
I got fancy with Jos's hair for her pajama party at school.
She couldn't wait to go through all of her valentines when she got home!
Jos helped me make cupcakes for the MOMS Club party.
And she got even more valentines!
Jack liked the bubbles.
I tried to get Jack to sit still for a few pictures in his last "first" bib.
John and Jos brought home flowers for me on Valentine's Day. The tulips are for Jos. She picked them out at Trader Joe's and John assumed she picked them out for me but when the cashier asked her if they were for her mommy she said "no". She picked them out for herself, lol!
Since Ga came to visit, John and I actually got to go out on a date! It was nice to get some time alone and go out to a nice dinner. It had been way too long since we did that!


















No comments:
Post a Comment