Monday, August 10, 2015

June & July Wrap Up

June and July are big months for the Z family, John's birthday, Joslyn's birthday, our wedding anniversary and my birthday! Oh and Father's Day and 4th of July are in there too....lots of celebrating to do!

Jos helped decorate daddy's cake.


One more birthday celebration for Jos at the mall.

and an ice cream at Farrell's.

I thought the Father's Day card was perfect for John ;)

After almost 15 years together, John finally started listening to me telling him that I love cards. He left an anniversary card on my desk for me to find, with Mickey and Minnie on it <3 p="">

Jos and her BFF Viv missed each other's birthday parties so we had a special celebration for them at Chuck E Cheese...and I will never go there again. That place is sensory overload!


We celebrated the 4th of July by watching the city parade in the morning with our MOMS club friends. I got a little fancy with Jos's hair and made a star.




Jack loved watching the parade.

And then our friends invited us over later for a BBQ.


I was spoiled on my birthday and felt loved! My mom made me my favorite ice cream cake and bought me Minnie Mouse Vans!


And John planned a surprise getaway to celebrate my birthday and our 9th wedding anniversary.  I had no idea where we were going until we pulled up to the hotel.  The view was amazing from our room!

The room was amazing too!

The view from the bathtub!

Chocolates and champagne when we arrived!

These are the faces of two people that enjoyed kid-free time!

I got to read while enjoying the view...

and got dressed up to go to dinner with my handsome husband.

It was exactly what we needed and the perfect way to celebrate both our birthdays and 9 years together as husband and wife! We are blessed to have our life together and our two crazy, adorable children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment