Having fun in the lobby!
Our room wasn't ready yet so we walked over to enjoy LEGOLAND!
Jack loved this airplane ride...and I guess I did too ;)
It was getting hot so we decided to head inside one of the buildings where you could design your own race car and then race them down the track.
I found out before we went that LEGOLAND does mini figure trading, similar to pin trading at Disneyland. Jos brought a couple duplicate mini figures she had to trade and got this cool Safari girl!
They called us to let us know our room was ready so we walked back to the hotel to check in.

The room was SO COOL! We were all acting like kids checking it out.
Then we headed back to LEGOLAND to enjoy more of the attractions and rides.
I loved Miniland USA!
All of it is LEGO! It's crazy!
There weren't a lot of rides that Jack could go on because of his age/height but he had fun running around the park and people watching!
John was even suggesting to Jos that they go on rides together!
I think he was regretting this choice. I kept telling Jos to make it go higher ;P
My mom and John made friends with some guy on the bench ;)
Jack gave the apple fries two thumbs up.
Checking out the Friends area.
We ended our day with a ride on Fairy Tale Brook.
Then it was back to the hotel for dinner. Jos was running around outside after dinner and fell and skinned her knee. She got upset because there was blood so I went to the bathroom to get some cool paper towels to put on her knees. I was in the hall with her trying to calm her down and two employees came up and asked if there was anything they could do to help. They offered to call a medic for band-aids and then one of the men gave her a mini-figure, a LEGO rose and a pink lemonade. Her tears instantly stopped because of his kindness. They went above and beyond! I only wish I would have thought to get the man's name to give him proper credit but I did write about the incident in my review of the hotel so I hope they can find out who he was. It made Jos feel so special.
Jos knew about the breakfast buffet at the hotel before all of us because she saw a video on YouTube with a kid getting Fruit Loops and frozen yogurt. The breakfast lived up to all her expectations and more ;)
The LEGO displays are so impressive, and they are everywhere!
This pirate ship was in the main lobby.
There is a building area inside and a big chalkboard wall.
A mini figure trading station in the hotel gift shop.
At the concierge desk
Loved this LEGO flower arrangement and the quote.
We enjoyed the pool in the morning. One of the drawings on the wall heading to the pool.

There are even LEGO for the pool!
It's so colorful!
We went to the Sea Life aquarium also because our tickets were park hoppers.
It was small but the kids enjoyed it. Then we packed up the car and headed home, with the perfect souvenir from our LEGOLAND vacation!
































































No comments:
Post a Comment