Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Change of Plans

My Dr.'s office called me and said a spot opened up the night of the 10th and were wondering if I minded moving up a day. At this point, I'm so ready to have this baby and my Mom and Dad will be here in time so after talking to John, I said yes. Baby Z will now be here on June 10th! I also like that date because now our family has an 8th, 9th and 10th birthday :-) The c-section is scheduled for 6p and we need to be there 2 hours before. Yay!!! I can't wait!!!!!

And while I'm posting, John hung up the Dr. Seuss quote this weekend. This quote was a PITA (I ordered another one over a month ago and it never showed up so I ordered this one) but it looks perfect in the reading corner!


My mother-in-law also finished the dragonfly painting for the room. I love it! Baby Z has two pieces of original art :-)

1 comment:

  1. AHH!!! Congrats! Enjoy your last day baby free! Love, love, love the quote & the picture!

    ReplyDelete