- holding bottle
- laughing out loud
- looking at books when I read to her, and trying to eat them
- loves grabbing onto our faces
- loves looking in the mirror. I say "who's that cute baby?" and she smiles so big!
- she pushed her gloworn and her baby Einstein music box to start them a couple times. Not sure if it's a fluke or she's figured out how it works
- discovered her feet...grabs her legs and feet while I'm changing her diaper
- "talking" all the time now, especially on the changing table. She wakes me up at night and in the morning by "talking".
- keeps trying to pull herself upright. She did it once by herself when I was bathing her. I think she's getting close to sitting up.
- rolled over twice from front to back (10/24). John finally got to see it.
- wearing 3-6 months, still a little long in the legs
- started playing Baby Signing Time DVDs for her. She watches but I don't think she's comprehending yet. John and I are learning a lot of signs.
- started sucking her thumb
- rolled over from stomach to back a few more times. While on the play mat, she rolled from back to stomach but got stuck on the side and started crying.
- reaching for her toys all the time, and then sticking them in her mouth
- doesn't want to nap on the weekends and wakes up often at night. Sleeps great Monday-Friday only waking up once at night to eat. Don't know what's going on on the weekends.
- loves super baby and when John bounces her and says "boing, boing"
- imitates sounds. I swear she said hi back and I was pushing my lips together and blowing air and she started doing the same thing. I love making funny noises with her because she cracks up!
- blows bubbles
- looks at the door when she hears me coming in her room. She faces the opposite way in her crib so she has to bend her head back to see me
- looks at Abby more
- reaching and grabbing everything, my water glass, her toys, John's video game controller. If it's in her reach, she wants it.
4 Months!
I was trying to get a picture of her for a Thanksgiving card. She was more interested in checking out everything around her than looking at the camera.
Hanging out with Daddy
Playing with Daddy
With Uncle Darin
With Uncle Brian...I love seeing her with her uncles!
Sitting in her swing with her baby doll
Who needs a Baby Bjorn?!
Talking to Grandma Sue
Grandma Sue reading her a book before bed
No comments:
Post a Comment