Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Month of Firsts

Her first taste of cereal...
She wasn't a fan at first but now she likes it.
"Please, Mom, stop!"
Her first Friends Thanksgiving...
her friend Juliana passed out from all the excitement.
Meeting our friend Heather for the first time
My best turkey yet!
Hanging out with her friend Juliana. They are exactly 2 months apart.
"Auntie Lisa, when can I have my first taste of wine?"
With Uncle Darin
A little dark but family pictures are rare.
Her first taste of sweet potato...
She loved it! It was my first try at making baby food and it was super easy! Now I need to spend a weekend filling our freezer.


First Thanksgiving...
we spent part of the day at the park with John's co-worker, his wife and daughter.
I love her turkey butt!

Another family picture
We had cornish game hens for dinner instead of turkey again. They were delicious! Jos went to bed on time and John and I had a candle lit dinner. Almost like a date :-)
Her first roll over from back to stomach....
She did it for the first time Thanksgiving night and we caught it on video. We were very excited because it's the first milestone we have been able to catch on video. This picture was taken the day after but she does it all the time now. There is no stopping her.
Her first Christmas tree!

Her Christmas tree outfit :-)
Loving the tree and her new Jumperoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment