- throws her pacifier out of her crib, I think to get our attention. Started putting an extra in there so she has another one when she throws one out.
- started trying to pull herself up using the bumpers in her crib
- loves slamming her hands down on the hardwood floor
- John watches Sesame Street with her in the morning and she already loves Elmo. Stops what she's doing when she hears the Elmo song.
- goes straight for the magazines on the bottom shelf of the coffee table and gets mad when I take them away. I had to clear everything off the bottom of the coffee table. We really need to baby proof.
- grabs her hair when I'm feeding her
- crawls in my lap and reaches for me when she wants me to pick her up
- started blowing and whistling, she now blows on my nipple when I'm feeding her. It's hilarious
- says na na na na all the time, said ma ma too
- tried beef stew, she hated it. Taking a break from meat for awhile
- loves mangoes with banana
- signed dog, does it most of the time when she sees Abby
- moved her diapers up to the next size setting (2/21)
- first dinner out (2/21) and it was a Portuguese restaurant. She did really well for being up past her bedtime. We danced to Portuguese music, she almost broke a plate and a glass and spilled John's coffee everywhere when she pounded on the table.
- first trip to the aquarium (2/22), was very into everything
- gets up on her knees and rocks. Also gets on her feet with her legs straight and her butt in the air.
- can get from a sitting position to a crawl position. Still can't pull herself up to a sitting position from lying down.
- gave her a small lovey to sleep with and she slept 13 hours that night! She slept through 4 other nights that same week, a first for her!
- hates when we clean her nose. She's had a runny nose on and off for a few weeks and it's a battle every time we try to clean it out.
- loves standing up. She can pull herself up when I hold her hands but hasn't been able to do it on her own.
- army crawls all over the place. She throws her stackable rings and chases them down. Grabbed the dining chair and dragged it across the floor!
- got baby gates to trap her in the living room because she goes straight for the old fashioned floor heaters we have when we let her roam
- eating more solids in a feeding. Now giving her 2 1 oz. cubes and 2tbsp rice cereal because she got mad one day when I only fed her 1 cube. She made it known she wanted more!
- loves bath time. It's fun to watch her play with her bath toys.
- never stops moving
- loves playing with zippers
- loves any paper. Daycare gives me a 3x5 card to let me know what she did that day and she stares at the daycare bag until I take it out. Then she grabs it and tries to rip it in half. Also tries to eat it.
- takes off her bib when I'm feeding her. It's a fun game we play. She takes it off, I put it back on, she takes it off again, I put it back on, she takes it off again...and then I give up and leave it off. She wins every time.
- has figured out how to take off her diaper, uh oh! She grabs the velcro tabs and pulls them off.
- loves looking at her reflection in the mirror or the TV cabinet. Smiles every time.
- her bald spot in the back has filled in
- wearing 6-9 months
| 8 months! |
| Mmm, Vitamin water! |
| Trying yet another sippy cup...still doesn't drink out of it. |
| Playing outside |
| So inquisitive |
| Who's that cute baby?! |
| 1st Valentine's Day! |
| Hanging out in her crib |
| Her and Abby. They're BFF's :-) |
| I love her face when she's playing, such concentration! |
| Yum! |
| Love those baby blues! |
| Playing with her cell phone from Grandma Sue! |
| Love the look she's giving me :-) |
| Playing "I got your ear" with Juliana, lol. |
| Baby in a box |
| Grandma and baby cuddles <3 |
| 1st dinner out |
| 1st trip to the aquarium |
| She loved it! |
| I don't think she has enough toys... |
| Those eyes again! |
| Reading the Lego catalog with Daddy :-) |
Such a pretty baby girl, I love her chub!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Julie! I love her chub too :-)
ReplyDelete