Friday, November 18, 2011
A New Beginning
Today is my last day as a full-time working mom. Starting Monday, my new job title will be stay-at-home mom to the most wonderful little girl. It's a dream come true for me but today will be a little bittersweet. I've been at Fox for almost 8 years and have had 3 different positions. I got engaged, married and had my first baby while working here. I grew up here. My co-workers became friends and I know two in particular will be lifelong friends. I can't imagine not having them in my life. This job gave me the opportunity to live my dream of working in the television industry but people and dreams change. I lived that dream and now it's time to live my new dream of being around for the every day moments with my daughter. I'm sure there will be tears when I leave here today for the last time but I will look back at my time at Fox with only happy memories. It's been a great ride but I'm ready for my next adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment