Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter 2013

We planned to all go to San Jose for Easter but then Jos got a cold, I caught her cold and then John caught my cold (happens every time!).  John was still feeling awful on Friday and decided not to fly with us and stay home. I hated that we couldn't be together on Easter but I knew he would have a miserable time if he was feeling awful.  So Jos and I took a girls' only trip and had a wonderful weekend with family!

She loves to fly :)

Helping Ga with the dishes...but really just getting soaked :)


Playing blow ball with Nenna, a game created by Nenna and named by Joslyn.

The cousins came over on Saturday night! It was so much fun to see Jos play with them.


Even though the egg dyeing kit had only princess stickers, the boys still dyed eggs with Jos because she  told them "let's dye eggs!" very enthusiastically :)

She decided her hands needed dying too.

Crazy cousins!

The Easter bunny made a stop at Ga's house!





He also left a few eggs but Jos was running around so fast finding them that this is the only picture I got.

Jos had her first filhos, so yummy!


We went over to Uncle B and Auntie Lauren's house for Easter brunch. Uncle B had even more gifts for Jos.


A t-ball set! They had to go try it out.

She has a good swing!

The Easter bunny left even more eggs in Uncle B's backyard.



She found them even in the hard to reach spots.  My mom was holding up my phone to FaceTime with John so he could be there with us.  Gotta love technology!



She had to check out her haul :)


Jos took this picture of Uncle B snoozing after breakfast, lol.

We went over to my grandma's house for dinner that night and I took Jos in the backyard to look at the garden.  My grandpa's orchids were blooming, letting us know he was with us in spirit.  

We drove home on Monday with my mom with a quick stop at In N Out for lunch :)


When we got home, we realized the Easter bunny had left something for her at our house too.  

She was very excited about her new plate set :)

I have to say, the holidays just keep getting better as she gets older.  It's so much fun to experience them through her eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment