Thursday, April 11, 2013

Our Growing Girl

- never wants to change out of her pajamas. If we aren’t going anywhere, she wants to stay in them all day.
- loves jumping on our bed and hiding behind our curtains
- got her a few board games, Royal Ball and Perfection, and she really likes playing them.  We are impressed with how well she plays Perfection.  She's better at it than me!
- her favorite games are hide and seek and her own special game, "let's play chase me!"
- asks to watch her birth video, says “watch when I was born at the doctor.”
- says the lines and acts out scenes from movies and TV shows while she’s watching. The dancing and singing scenes are my favorite to watch :)
- loves watching YouTube videos of laughing babies, funny dogs, toy demonstrations (she loves a play-doh one with Katy Perry music) and for some reason these Japanese videos about making and playing with miniature food.
- loves to “drive” my car
- really understood the whole egg hunting thing on Easter this year
- loves going to the mall
- John caught her almost going poop in the bathtub and asked her if she needed to go on the potty. She went on the potty and we made a big deal out of it and gave her a potty reward (2 suckers!) but she hasn’t had much interest in the potty since. She’ll get there eventually.
 - said to me, “you’re not funny mommy”. I thought I had a few years for that.
 - will tell me if she likes a song (“I like this song mommy!”) or not (“Can’t like this song”) in the car. Will also tell me if the radio is too loud.
 - NEVER STOPS TALKING
- 1st trip to Knott's Berry Farm (4/5).  Loved the Camp Snoopy area because she could ride on some of the rides by herself. This kid has no fear! Wanted to go on all the big roller coasters and when I told her she wasn't big enough, she would say "I tall enough!".
- favorite words/saying: “I can help you with that”, “look at me!”, “where we going mommy?”, “I do it myself”
- favorite foods: sugar cereal (still Lucky Charms, really just the marshmallows), hot dogs, chips, bagel with cream cheese
- favorite TV shows/movies: Sofia the First, Wreck it Ralph, Monsters Inc., Curious George
- favorite books: Any Clifford or Curious George book, pop up Dumbo book (LOVES it!), princess books
- favorite songs: Sofia the First theme song, Some Nights by Fun, Hey Ho by the Lumineers





















Daddy gave her an apple on a stick once and now she will request, "an apple with a stick in it".

On a hike with her BFF Charlotte






Flying a kite near the beach. Life is good!


Bubbles with Uncle D and Malia.

Rocking out at Pretend City

No comments:

Post a Comment