Thursday, January 9, 2014

Baby Sprinkle for Jack!

In the midst of all the holiday craziness, my mom took the time to plan a special night to celebrate baby Jack!  Since we decided on a nautical theme for his nursery corner, she decided to plan a nautical baby sprinkle!  It was a great night with my closest family and my oldest friend Katie celebrating our baby boy! Jack is lucky to be loved by so many people!

My mom made a sailboat out of diapers.

She purchased her first set of party printables! I think I'm rubbing off on her ;)


Another awesome cake by my mom!




My Aunt Lilly guessed my belly size almost perfectly.


Jos was supervising the BINGO game.

She had to help me open all the presents.



Jack is ready for the pool this summer!


Jos thought all the clothes for her brother were adorable :)

Yup, can't escape the sports stuff in my family.



An apron for Jack!  It's already hanging on the play kitchen.


Ga Ga and Grandpa Z sent a gift!

Jos grabbed the sailor dog as soon as I opened it.

I thought this looked like an old fashioned bathing suit, so cute!

Jack has no choice in his NFL team.

My family knows I love Disney. Jack also got a Mike Wazowski onesie!

The pants that match this shirt has little stirrups on them!


We love Ga's handmade burp cloths!

We almost lost Jos in one of the gift bags.

She wanted to pose with the cake.



My wonderful family!



No comments:

Post a Comment