Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas at Home

We went to San Jose for Christmas this year but we still fit in a few holiday activities before we left.  Jos and I went to our club again this year to take a boat ride on the lake to see the lights.  The owners of the boats are so nice to take the other club members out and it's so beautiful to see the lights reflected on the water!

Jos made a friend with the boat owner's dog.


I attended the 2nd annual Ugly Sweater MOMS Night out...and my ugly sweater from last year still zipped over the belly!


Jos had so much fun looking at her advent calendar activities for the day. She would remind me every day to pick one out.  She had popcorn while watching Charlie Brown Christmas.

A picnic in front of the tree.

A play date with Vinnie (she was SO sweet with him!) and they made Santa handprints :)


A special letter from Santa!


My 27 week belly in front of the tree.

Abby really didn't like me for making her wear this hat for a picture for our Christmas card.

I put in a call to Santa to let him know that we wouldn't be at our house on Christmas Day so he made a special early visit to our house and Jos got a special delivery from the North Pole the night before!



Very happy about her new Christmas pajamas and Disney Christmas Storybook!


Making a plate for Santa and his reindeer.


It was harder to get Jos to go to bed this year. Even after I told her Santa wouldn't come until she was asleep I caught her looking under her door and when I asked her what she was doing she said "I'm trying to see something".  My curious curious girl.  Finally, it was time for our early Christmas morning!  Santa went a little overboard this year and Jos's line of presents to the tree was even longer than last year!

She requested that she open presents while sitting on her Mickey chair "like last year!".  This kid remembers everything.  She also told us "I hope Santa makes a line of presents to the tree!" the night before.

Santa scored with the Mario character plush dolls.



It was a Mario and Play-Doh Christmas.



A pink purse from Ga Ga and Grandpa, filled with coins!

Helping Daddy open his gifts.


Her Disney ornaments for this year.


John got me a moose mug like the one in Christmas Vacation...and a spa day with my girlfriends!

Jos also helped Abby open her stocking.

I had to post this picture.  John had a cold and was feeling a little bah humbug.

But I forced him to take our annual Christmas pajamas family picture anyway.

I love the aftermath of my living room filled with wrapping paper.


The best part about Christmas morning is playing with your new toys!




No comments:

Post a Comment