Monday, May 19, 2014

Our Growing Girl

How is my baby one month away from being 4?! I still can't believe it.  I look at her and she looks so grown up now. There is no more baby fat on her, she talks a mile a minute and is constantly asking me questions, some I have to think really hard about for an answer.  We continue to be challenged by her and her favorite thing to say these days when I put her on time out is "but I love you!".  Yes, she frustrates me and makes me want to pull my hair out some days but she brings me so much more joy and laughter than frustration.  All I have to do is look at her being so very sweet to her brother or hear her say "I love you mommy" while giving me a big hug and I know how truly blessed I am to be her mom.

My fearless girl having fun. 

We went into this small butterfly habitat at Centennial Farm. She was a *little* excited when a butterfly landed on her arm.


She asked me to paint her nails for the first time.

Ana babysitting Jack :)

Riding the train at the Spectrum.

She started a sports class through the city.  The first week was soccer!


Always have to accessorize while grocery shopping ;)


Bowling with her friend Viv.



Ga and Jos planted a little garden and it's her responsibility to water it.

GaGa and Grandpa came for a visit and brought Dunkin' Donuts!

Making jewelry with GaGa.
 


Baseball week at sports class!

It was so cute to see her with a glove on her hand.







Play-doh with GaGa

And playing kitchen with Grandpa.

We went to Newport one day and she loved playing at the arcade.

And I swallowed my fear and went on the ferris wheel with her.






She got an early birthday present from GaGa and Grandpa, her very own picnic table!


Art lessons with GaGa.





We left Jack with daddy, GaGa and Grandpa and went to a rock star birthday party.


Football week at sports class!



We got her very 1st school pictures. John and I just stared and them and kept saying "she looks so grown up".  



No comments:

Post a Comment