- is pretty predictable with a 9am nap. It’s usually only 45 minutes but he usually takes one at that time. Afternoon nap is still all over the place and usually short.
- Dr. appt (7/9): 13lbs 5oz (8%), 25in long (35%) and head 16 ¾ (70%). Dr is concerned that his weight percentile went down so much so she wants him to eat more. She suggested starting food but I would like to wait until 6 months if possible. Going to try and nurse him more and give him an extra bottle once a day. We’ll have him weighed at 5 months to see how much he has gained. Got Dtap, Polio and rotavirus vaccine, no reactions.
- napped great while we were staying at the beach. I guess this boy needs ocean air to sleep. But still didn’t sleep great at night. I can’t figure it out!
- rolled from stomach to back (7/15) but does it less often than the other way
-slept in his crib (7/19). We tried a new swaddle called the Woombie and he was waking up every 45 minutes. Once we put him back in the miracle blanket, he slept fine...well not great but not any worse than he has been sleeping.
- very interested in our food, grabs for it and our water bottles and cups
- laughs when daddy plays peek-a-boo with him
- think he’s getting ticklish. He laughs when I blow raspberries on his stomach
- loves the Jumperoo. That toy is a lifesaver for parents!
- stopped swaddling him because he kept rolling over onto his stomach in it. Sleeps in a sleep sack now.
- couldn’t take the constant waking up after I put him down for bed (sometimes every 20 minutes!) and having to rock him back to sleep so we started letting him cry it out. This kid is stubborn! He will cry for over an hour and will not give in to sleep. I have to go in there and rock him back to sleep. But he has woken up a couple times in the middle of the night, cried for a little bit and then fell back asleep and has slept longer stretches once he does finally fall asleep after crying for hours. I’m not sure what to do. Listening to him cry for an hour is torture!
- looks like he’s a stomach sleeper. Problem is he keeps leaking in the front of his diaper! I tried putting the insert a little lower in front and that seems to be working.
- started purees (sweet potatoes) (8/2). He loved it! I couldn’t get it in his mouth fast enough and he was made when the bowl was finished. Has eating sweet potatoes, apples and carrots and loves them all.
- puts his feet in his mouth
- already a fan of technology. Grabs for my iPhone.
- loves chewing on Sophie the Giraffe. Lots of drool and chewing but no teeth so far.
- wearing 3 months and 3-6 months.
These two have so much fun together.
Celebrating his 1st 4th of July!
Giving a thumbs up to sister's puppet show.
I put him in the rock and play in the bathroom while I shower. I came out and he was covered in toys. I guess sister thought he needed more toys than I gave him ;)
Our to dinner at Downtown Disney with cousin Kainoa!
At his check up!
Sister helping give him a bottle.
This boy loves the water!
Passed out to nature's sound machine.
Playing a game of Uno at the beach house.
Loves technology already.
Beach baby!
I took a picture of this same beach almost a year ago to announce I was pregnant with Jack.
Loving the jumperoo!
John couldn't resist adding a mustache and eyebrows when I sent him this picture of Jack in the Mario visor we got from McDonald's.
Daddy, did you hear I'm getting food today?!
1st taste...
Hmmm
Give me more of that!
Sister had to supervise.





















No comments:
Post a Comment