- sucks and chews on everything, even our arms and shoulders! He gave John a hicky on his face from doing it and gave me one on my shoulder!
- doesn’t want to practice sitting up because he’s too busy wanting to stand up. Can stand up with me only holding him by one arm.
- is ticklish under his neck and under his arms
- Dr. appt: 15lb 8oz (12%), 26” (18%) and head 17 ½” (78%). Got DTap and Polio, no reactions. Dr. wants us to increase solids to 3 times a day and introduce a sippy.
- gave him a sippy cup and he grabbed it and started drinking out of it right away, even with water in it!
- sticks his butt up in the air and pushes forward on his legs
- took his first airplane flight (9/25) and did great! He fell asleep both times while waiting to board the plane and was a perfect baby on the plane.
- first visit to San Jose (9/25), met a lot of family!
- can sit up for longer periods of time
- still sucks on his lower lip
- sucks on his burp cloth
- makes a throat clearing/fake cough sound all the time. I think he does it to get our attention
- tries to climb up me when I hold him
- waking up once a night to eat but sometimes wakes up around 10 and cries until I go rock him back to sleep.
- still loves food, haven’t found a food he won’t eat
- wearing 6 months and growing out of 3-6 months
This kid loves looking at himself in the mirror.
Hanging out at Disneyland
We went on a ride at Disneyland and he had to sit by himself. I was a little freaked out about it but Jack didn't seem to mind.
At his Dr. check up
1st try with the sippy cup
Sitting in a high chair like a big boy at the mall.
Already fighting over the iPad ;)
He loves food!
He grabbed the spoon and fed himself. Guess I wasn't fast enough for him.
I took some 6 month pictures of him.
Love, love, LOVE how his hair sticks up in the back.





























No comments:
Post a Comment