Monday, June 8, 2015

Jack at 14 Months

- have I mentioned how much this kid loves food?! He wants to eat all the time and doesn’t like it when I cut up things for him. He wants the big pieces to feed himself.
- says “words” repeatedly but I haven’t figured out what those “words” mean. He signs milk if he wants anything, trying to teach him other signs.
- tries to get out of your arms if you’re holding him because he wants to get down and walk
- loves the Baby Genius children’s songs show on Netflix. They are so ridiculous to watch but he loves the songs. Claps and smiles when we put it on.
- gets jealous when Jos sits in my lap. He comes over and says “mama, mama, mama” until I pick him up too.
- moving fast! And always wants to be on the move.
- got his 1st hair cut (5/12)! It was getting way too long in the back and the middle front. Now he looks like a handsome little man!
- loves playing with Joslyn's princess tea set
- puts two of the play stethoscopes around his neck at the same time
- can climb up on the couch, eek! But he is learning to go feet first when getting off the couch.
- resists his afternoon nap often but I don’t think he’s ready to move to one nap yet
- ugh, still an early bird! Wakes up between 5:30-6:30
- lifts his shirt and pokes his belly button
- squats when he plays. He has good balance!
- loves when you lift him up to put the basketball through the hoop and hitting a ball off the tee.
- says “up!”
- flips over the ball fit and knocks all the balls out. Thinks it’s hilarious.
- loves being outside. If you say “want to go outside?” to him, he will walk to the sliding door.
- found the toilet paper in the bathroom.  I will be making sure the bathroom doors are closed now!
- still gives open mouth kisses and then puts his hand to his mouth afterwards because he always sees us licking off his saliva from his kisses. It’s the funniest thing!
- wearing 18 months and 12-18m

 He loves to play in the kitchen and sometimes asks me to put an apron on him ;)



 Sister held his hand on the Jungle Cruise.

Having a snack at a party.

I loved him in his little cape!



Before and After his first hair cut!

They are very sweet to each other *most* of the time.



He loved the play area at Goofy's Playhouse now that he can walk around and explore :)


 






 








No comments:

Post a Comment