I had stopped nursing Jack just a couple weeks before Mother's Day. It was a sign that he's growing up, still a baby but getting closer to a toddler. He's moving around and exploring so much and Jos is turning 5 in a little over a week and will start kindergarten in the fall. My babies are growing up. Even if motherhood is one of the hardest things I've ever done, it's worth it for them. They're the reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day. It's always nice to have the ones I love most appreciate what I do for them and be a little bit spoiled. My Mother's Day, spread out over a few days ;), included a special morning with Jos at her muffins for moms event at school, shopping by myself, Krispy Kreme donuts and coffee in my new mug and new flowers planted by John and the kids. It was a perfect Mother's Day.
Thank you Joslyn and Jack for making me a mom. It's the best job I've ever had.
The gift Jos made me at school.
I love these questionnaires!
Jos knows the meaning of the lines ;)
Helping plant the flowers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment