...and I'm addicted to blog giveaways. I can't tell you how many I've entered lately. I was really hoping to win a Nikon D90 on the Pioneer Woman's blog, no go. I'll win something one day!
So I just entered this giveaway.
http://theonewhereibloggedaboutit.blogspot.com/2010/03/with-giveaway.html
I plan on making my own baby food and this book would be a great start! Check it out. Not that I'm encouraging you to enter...I want to win :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I missed a camera giveaway? Man! That would have been awesome, we need a new camera.
ReplyDeleteMe too! I was playing around with my brother's Nikon D90 and I wanted to steal it! I'm trying to convince John to get one for my push present but he's not going for it. But he said he would get me another wedding band...I'll take it :-)
ReplyDeleteMaybe you can buy one and write it off as a business expense because you'll use it to take pictures of the farm? :-)