Saturday, December 10, 2011

Giving Thanks

We had a lot to be thankful for this year and since it was our last Thanksgiving in our house, I had to make it a special one.  We started out the morning with cinnamon rolls and the parade, had appetizers for lunch while watching Christmas movies and ended the day with a huge Thanksgiving meal with all the fixings!  I made turkey, cornbread stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole and the only thing Joslyn wanted to eat was the canned cranberry sauce.  Maybe next year she'll be a little more adventurous.  I could not have asked for a better day and will cherish the memories of our last Thanksgiving in the house where we became a family.

We brought out her chair and little side table to the
living room and she loved sitting at her own cafe table!

Watching Charlie Brown Christmas
We put the self timer to good use and took a family picture!
Hanging out in the kitchen while we finish dinner.

We brought out the good china.
Yum!
Enjoying her canned cranberry sauce.
She is her daddy's daughter!
Mini pumpkin pies for dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment