Even though it's usually torture for kids at Joslyn's age, I had to take her to see Santa. She freaked out with the Easter Bunny at 9 months so I didn't have high hopes for a smiling picture with Santa.
Things started out ok. She saw him in the distant and her and Santa Claus were cool. And she looked adorable in her outfit.
Then she sat on his lap. Her face is saying, "Fine, I'll sit on this strange man's lap so my Mom can get her stupid picture". In hindsight, probably not the best idea to put her in a skirt. But don't we all have a picture of us sitting on Santa's lap with our skirt up? I know my Mom has one of me.
I cropped it to get the full effect of her stare down with me. "I will get you back for this!"
Then came the tears.....Santa looks panicked.
But she calmed down as soon as I rescued her from the strange man's lap and I got some nice pictures of her in front of the poinsettia plants. Win win I say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment