- loves to brush her teeth when I brush mine
- counts but says "2, 5" instead of 1, 2, 3, etc.
- got all her cuspid teeth. Didn't act any different and then one day I noticed all 4 were there.
- has a million different faces and has started to roll her eyes at me. I thought I had a little more time before we got to that point!
- loves Disneyland more each time we go. More into the rides, especially It's a Small World because of the dolls and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters. Also loves riding on any of the trains, the big train, Hemlich's Chew Chew Train and the Casey Jr. train. Also likes the Pooh ride and says "Pooh"
- recognizes more Disney characters, Pooh, Goofy, says "mouw" for Mickey or Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck (says "duck"), calls all characters in Monsters Inc. Boo and points out every Toy Story character she sees.
- early 2 year well visit (5/22)- 26.8lbs (50%) and 32 1/2" tall (25%). Got chicken pox and hep A vaccines, no reactions.
- says "game" to daddy as soon as he gets home. She likes to play games on his iPhone and also help him play games on his xbox
- challenging me a lot lately and is saying no all the time. I love that she's independent and strong-willed but she also drives me nuts.
- loves blueberries
- doesn't want me to rock her to sleep anymore. I try and she climbs out of my arms, walks to her crib and points inside. My baby is all grown up!
- loved Zoomars petting zoo. Had so much fun feeding the guinea pigs and bunnies and riding on the train all by herself!
- always wants to sit in the driver's side seat in the car to pretend she's driving. She can now open the car door herself so as soon as I take her out of her car seat she runs to the driver's side door and climbs in.
- loves to do humpty dumpty with her dolls
- takes her shoes, and sometimes socks, off when she's in the car
- does a perfect beauty queen wave
- very affectionate, loves to give hugs (especially to other kids) and kisses. Rubs our backs too.
- saying more small phrases or putting words together but there are still words that she says all the time but I can't figure out what she means. Says her friend Charlotte's name whenever she sees her, so cute!
- loves playing with the older girls in the MOMS club
- wearing size 6 shoes and 24 months/2T
No comments:
Post a Comment