Friday, June 1, 2012

Zoomars Petting Zoo

A few of the moms in my MOMS club had mentioned Zoomars so when I saw a Groupon for it I snatched it up.  On Tuesday, we went there for the first time with a few other moms from the club.  I didn't know what Joslyn would think of it.  She loves animals but I've never done the petting zoo thing with her before.  Well she was a BIG fan of it!  I got her a feeding basket and she happily fed the guinea pigs and bunnies, and even tried to feed the chickens but I kept her away for fear they would peck at her.  She also kept asking me to hold a guinea pig but I was worried she would squeeze the poor thing to death, maybe next time.



My new favorite picture of her!








I did buy her a ticket to ride the pony and thought she would do it after watching her friend Viv go on it but as soon as I tried to put her on the pony she grabbed onto me and said "no".  We'll try again next time.  The Groupon I bought also included a ride on the train.  She has never gone on a ride like this alone so I was worried she wouldn't do it but she was smiling the entire time!  Her and her friend Viv would have stayed on that train all day.  





That is Joslyn's happy face.


After the train ride, I checked out the Zedonks (zebra/donkeys) and the llamas while Viv and Jos had fun on the slide/playground area. Then we headed over to a cafe down the street for lunch.  It was a great morning and we will be back soon since I still have 2 admission tickets left from the Groupon and a train ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment