Friday, September 7, 2012

La Brea Tar Pits

(....which translated into English is The Tar Tar Pits, funny huh? I never thought about it until my friend Monica pointed it out.)

We headed to The Tar Tar Pits on Tuesday for an Adventure Day with the MOMS Club because the first Tuesday of the month entrance to the museum is free. I hate driving to LA but it was a free day and nice to do something different.  I hadn't been to the tar pits in years, and it seemed a lot bigger when I was there last, but the kids had a lot of fun running around and looking at the fossils. And I had fun chatting to adults while they ran around!


John asked that I get a dinosaur that could eat things from the museum shop, for Jos of course ;)


Jos is always the smallest in the group :)



The kids were not that impressed with the bones but they loved a coin drop funnel and the photo booth.

Jos always asks her older friend Charlotte to hold her hand. It's the CUTEST THING EVER!

 

Jos posed for her friend.

It's impossible to get all the kids to sit for a picture together.


Since we were in LA, we meet up with my brother Darin for lunch.  Jos always loves seeing her Uncle D!



No comments:

Post a Comment