Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just Keep Swimming!

Jos started swim lessons last week, her 1st without me in the water with her.  She's taking them twice a week for four weeks at our club's pool.  The company that does lifeguarding at our pool also has swim lessons for the kids in the summer.  We did a mommy and me class last year and she loves going in the water but I didn't know how she would do without me in the water with her, and if she would pay attention! She still needs to work on paying attention and listening to her teacher (her friend Vivienne is in the class so they are always playing around!) but this girl clearly has no fear of water.  I noticed she is also getting a lot better at kicking and using her arms even when she has her puddle jumper on.  I can't wait to see her progress over the next few weeks of lessons!

Oh and fun fact. We will always remember Jos's 1st swim lesson because I managed to lock my keys in my car just like I did on Jos's 1st trip to the beach.  But the plus side was John got to leave work and watch Jos swim for a little bit since he had to bring me my keys ;)


Doing her Superman float



Diving for her fish
 Ga was visiting last week so we stayed after the lesson to have a little fun in the pool :)



No comments:

Post a Comment