Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Jack at 3 Months

Well I'm a little behind on the updates.  Jack will turn 5 months on Sunday but here is what he was doing at 3 months.

- found his thumb. I think we are going to have a thumb sucker.
- loves being outside
- 1st trip to Disneyland! (6/10) And 1st ride, It’s a Small World.
- Sucks on his bottom lip. When we went to the pediatrician, she say him doing it and said “you are too young for teeth!” but she checked and no teeth. He’s just starting the teething signs early.
- Got PCV and HIB shots, no reaction (6/19)
- wants his feet out of the swaddle. I try to put them back in and he sticks them back out.
- Don’t know what is going on with his sleep! He slept through the night at 1 month but hasn’t done it in the last month or more. He’s waking up more at night and sometimes stays up for 2 hours until I can get him back to sleep. I think he’s overtired from not napping during the day but no matter what I do I can’t get him to nap!
- found his feet and loves grabbing onto them
- got his first set of Mickey ears! (6/24)
- 1st time in the pool (6/25). He loved it, got mad when I took him out.
- hates the car seat. Screams as soon as I put him in and for most of the car ride.
- gets one hand out of the swaddle. I don’t know how he does it.
- loves chewing on Sophie
- pinches me with his gums when he’s nursing. I’m not looking forward to him getting teeth.
- forget the thumb. He still wants to suck his whole hand and sometimes sticks it in too far and gags himself.
- I think he spent most of the month growing hair. He has so much more hair than he started out with at the beginning of the month!
- wearing 3 months and some 3-6 months


He went to his sister's 4th birthday party.

And hung out with his uncles.



Instead of paying someone to take 3 month pictures of him, I did a little mini shoot.  He does this white man overbite a lot.

His eyes are so dark you can see my reflection in them.

















Jos interrupted our photo session to hold his hand.

He got really good at holding up his head.



He loves to eat his hands.



He loves looking at this book.











1st ride, It's a Small World.  As you can tell by his face,  he was a little overwhelmed by everything going on ;)

Sitting in the stroller like a big boy!





He loves his sister! She gets the biggest laughs out of him.

He loves hanging out by the pool!



1st set of ears!



1st time in the pool!

I don't know what I would do without the Boba.  It's the only way I get things done some days.



Loves being outside!



We got him a toy that wasn't a hand me down or second hand.  He loves it!  He can sit up and watch his sister play or sit with us in the kitchen while we eat dinner. Love this seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment