Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Birthday Celebration Continues....

We can't celebrate Joslyn's birthday without a trip to Disneyland!  I had debated waiting to renew my pass until the fall but I couldn't imagine not going with her to Disneyland on her birthday. It also turned out that Disneyland decided to get rid of my type of pass and I only had 90 days to renew to keep it so that sealed the deal.  Not only were we celebrating Joslyn's birthday but it was also Jack's first visit to Disneyland!  I brought my big camera with me but Jack kept me pretty busy and I only managed to get a couple shots with it. I did get some pictures on my phone too.  Of course Ga came with us and uncle Eddie and a few of our friends joined us too!  Unfortunately the wind cancelled the fireworks that night so Jos didn't get her birthday fireworks but she still had a blast celebrating at the happiest place on Earth!

Jos got her birthday button and Jack got his 1st visit button!


I had to put him in the Goofy outfit my cousin gave me at my baby shower :)

Jack's 1st ride, It's a Small World.

Jos held his hand the entire ride....awwww!

I don't know about this ride thing!

The birthday girl!

Having fun at dinner with her friends.



We got a big sundae at Ghirardelli for the kids to share.

My friend Monica told me that Jos could get a birthday call from Goofy at the baby center so we had to do that!

Having fun on Mater's Junkyard Jamboree!

Since there were no fireworks, I made it up to her by buying her a balloon :)

We had one last celebration to do at the mall.  No birthday is complete without a trip to Farrell's!





Can't believe my baby is 4!  I think we fully celebrated the occasion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment