At the end of June, Jos finished her first year (well half a year) of preschool. She has grown and learned so much since January! She can spell her name and *mostly* write it (still working on that tricky s), recognizes most of her letters and all of her numbers 1-10 and she can often tell us what letter a word starts with. I'm so happy with the progress she's made and most importantly, I think, is that she loves school. When I told her she was going to be out of school for the summer, she asked me when she could go back because "I love school!".
The school had an end of the year party at Pump It Up.
Even though she will be continuing at the same preschool next year, they had an end of the year celebration and graduation. Those students going on to kindergarten "graduated" and those continuing got a medal for a great year. I didn't understand why it was necessary to have a promotion ceremony since she would be in the same exact class next year but it was pretty cute to watch her sing songs with her class.
Walking in with her class
Both classes posing for all the parents.
The sang a lot of the songs that they sing in class. It was fun to hear them.
Getting her medal from her teacher Mrs. Sylvia.
No comments:
Post a Comment