Monday, April 11, 2011

Reading Rainbow

1. Weddings Can Be Murder by Christie Craig

2. Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani

3. Brava, Valentine by Adriana Trigiani

4. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

5. The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen

6. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris

7. Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson

8. Marked (House of Night Series #1) by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

9. Betrayed by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

10. Chosen by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

11. Untamed by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

12. Hunted by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

13. Tempted by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

14. Burned by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

15. Awakened by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

16. The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen (I LOVED this book! If you are looking for a great read, pick up any book by this author. I was so sad when I got to the last page!)

Currently Reading:
17. Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson

18. Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth, M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment