Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Pinterest Project

I'm behind on posts and trying to catch up! 

Yup, it's another Pinterest project. I saw the idea to have your child paint a pumpkin and I thought it was a great idea since Joslyn isn't old enough to carve one.  She could still be involved in decorating a pumpkin without using a knife. 

First, we took a quick trip to the local garden store to grab a pumpkin. 
Arr, pirate Joslyn!
She wasn't very interested in the pumpkins
but she liked running around.

We found a larger pumpkin and two smaller ones and took them home.  I put her in a disposable diaper, laid out the painting sheet, a plate of paint and the larger pumpkin and let her go at it. 

No painting session is complete without painting her knee.
She lost interest after about 4 minutes.
But I have a cool hand painted pumpkin to display on our front porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment